Renewing your membership with CFA UK gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay up-to-date and grow your network with our live events and webinars
- Improve your job prospects with our dedicated careers centre
- Develop your expertise with our online CPD library
- Cultivate your leadership skills while making a positive impact as a volunteer
Visit CFA Institute’s Renew Your Membership, and follow the steps to reactivate your membership. You must renew your CFA Institute membership to continue to use the CFA® designation.
Renew your membership now
- Renew your membership as an IMC member, CFA candidate member or Companion member.
- Renew your membership as a Regular member or Affiliate member via your CFA Institute account.
8 reasons to renew your membership
- Demonstrate your commitment to professional excellence: Gain recognition from your employer, peers and clients as an authoritative and actively engaged investment professional.
- Grow your professional network: Network online or in-person with our community of over 12,000 of the most qualified investment practitioners in the UK.
- Maintain your professional edge: Stay current with our 140+ events per year and unlimited access to our online CPD library, packed full of exclusive content.
- Thought leadership: Hear from industry thought leaders, respected investment practitioners and esteemed academics.
- Career support: Attend 10+ career events per year and find new job opportunities on our dedicated jobs board.
- Contribute to the future of your profession: Get involved in the investment community as a volunteer – you'll improve your skills, increase your employability and raise your profile at the same time.
- Professional Investor subscription: Enjoy a free subscription to our quarterly publication with thought-provoking articles, opinion pieces and interviews from leading investment professionals.
- CFA Program exam support (CFA candidates only): Get comprehensive study support including online resources, revision surgeries, and mock exams.
What members say
- "My involvement with the society has allowed me to expand my network and to continue learning from leading practitioners in the field – I have made many new contacts as a result of attending networking events and conferences." Daniel Abrahams, CFA
- "CFA UK membership enables me to drive professionalism, integrity and innovative learning in my career." Lior Katz, CFA – CFA UK Ambassador for BlackRock
View photos from our 2017 Winter Reception